Systems Administrator (Financial)
The Finance Team manages the preparation of balance sheets, financial statements, cash-flow reports, day-to-day record keeping, and financial reporting and analysis for the Company. We are a high-performing, highly visible team with routine interaction with senior leadership. Managing finances effectively requires judgement calls that are both intuitive and based on careful calculations. We take great pride in being trusted to oversee Catalina’s monetary operations and strategy!
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing full Workday support, including Business Process Management, report writing and overall integrity of Catalina’s Workday Financials system. This role will also have exposure to Catalina’s other technology and tools implemented in the financial business areas that support Catalina’s financial processes and reporting requirements. The position is critical in supporting Workday Financials financial related systems across multiple countries. This individual will interact with multiple departments including Finance, IT, Human Resources, and respective business teams to support key initiatives and priorities for the development.
- Administration and support of Catalina’s Workday Financials environment including monitoring and responding to system or integration issues in a timely fashion
- Perform daily system monitoring of various financial systems to ensure integrity and availability for end users
- Assist in writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports and queries – both standard and custom
- Provide support for the configuration and implementation of new functionality and modules
- Support allocation functionality within Hyperion Planning application
- Collaborate with end users to ensure financial systems are being leveraged to drive efficiencies
- Assist in developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience supporting or working with financial systems
- Finance or accounting experience preferred
- Workday Financials Partner Certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing, multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work through complex issues and challenges
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.