Software Engineer II – .NET Developer
Catalina’s personalized digital media drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading CPG retailers and brands. Catalina personalizes the consumer’s path to purchase through mobile, online and in-store networks powered by the largest shopper history database in the world. Catalina is based in St. Petersburg, FL, with operations in the United States, Europe and Japan.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join the development team of an exciting, fast paced organization that is the leader in Personalized Digital Media?
Catalina is the global leader in precision marketing, providing brand manufacturers, retailers, and health providers worldwide with consumer-driven solutions that efficiently meet their objectives for growth, profitability, and deeper, more productive consumer relationships. We understand and influence the preferences, purchases, and behavior of consumers around the world through multiple channels of insight and engagement, from our in-store shopper media networks and in-pharmacy Catalina Health Consumer network to new digital and mobile media channels that reach consumers wherever they are.
To join our technology development team, you will need to have a passion for design, technology, analysis, collaboration, agility and planning; along with a drive for continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to a Software Engineer Manager, the Sr. NET Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of software applications. You’ll collaborate with members of multiple teams including development, business analysts, quality assurance, database administration, and our internal user community to deliver software applications that drive our business processes.
- Design, development and unit testing of software using Microsoft VB.Net/C#.
- Design and develop complex SQL\PL\SQL queries
- Ensures applications meet or exceed requirements; work to minimize application defects
- Lead special projects/special assignments as necessary
- Develops system technical documentation.
- Recommend and provide tools for to support the operations of existing application.
- Provide timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues and defects assigned.
- Adhere to the established production support process
- Manage workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines.
- Communicate to with supervisor, team and stakeholders
- Champion teamwork, employ solid processes, ensure code standards and toolsets to meet your objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing conditions and processes.
- Maintain code and stored procedures in code repository.
- Track, assign and maintain status of work items in ticketing system
- Collaborate with delivery teams using the agile/scrum framework.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
Minimum years of experience: A minimum of 5 years' development experience writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code with the Microsoft Technology stack
- 5+ years experience in developing applications written in VB.NET or C#
- Experience in developing web services (SOAP/REST) and building solutions with Microsoft.NET Framework
- Experience with writing complex SQL and PL\SQL in relational and non-relational databases, including Oracle, Netezza or similar
- Experience with SOA and object oriented design principles
- Experience with source controls systems, preferable Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 2+ years experience in Windows Forms (Winforms)
- 2+ years experience working on financial or corporate systems
- Basic understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Basic understanding of ETL technologies, such as: Informatica, Pentaho and\or Dell Boomi
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, .NET core and entity framework principles
- Experience working with agile ticketing systems: Target Process, Jira or similar
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization with aggressive project technology, features, and schedule goals.
- Excellent research, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Integrity, professionalism, honesty, self-confidence, respect and conviction.
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure all of our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
There is no jobs saved yet