The Global Network Team is responsible for all of Catalina's retail contract renewals. The Project Manager facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. In addition, the right candidate develops project tasks, resource requirements and full-scale project plans. The Project Manager provides direction and support to cross-functional project teams. This includes assembling project teams and managing resource allocation. Further activities will require planning and scheduling, tracking project deliverables and managing project budgets as appropriate. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented and capable of leading a cross-functional team. This position offers great exposure and networking opportunities for someone who interested in growing their career at Catalina.
- Direct the End2End process for retail contract mgt and renewals
- Develop additional processes and workflows, identifying the shift of current business processes and workflow to align with new technology and solutions
- Analyze business needs to develop strategies to grow revenue and create efficiencies with our retail partners
- Retail strategy sessions with clients including store walks, brainstorming new business ideas and partnership opportunities
- Define metric to track retail contract $’s and $’s in expiration
- Develop project plans and critical milestones
- Define actions and assign ownership
- Schedules and facilitates meetings
- Reports barriers and risks to milestones and schedule
- Develop strong network with Sales, Sales Ops, Solutions, Regions, Finance and other critical teams
- Prepare project proposals, timeframes and schedule.
- Coordinate meetings with retail partners
- Prepares weekly status report on overall program status
- Actively tracks team status
- All of duties as defined.
- B.S. required
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional business experience
- Retail experience required (category management, sourcing/procurement marketing or store operations preferred)
- Must have effective and accurate verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact at all levels effectively
- Must demonstrate agility, a continuous improvement mindset, and action-orientation
- Must have exceptional organizational abilities, superior follow-through and detail orientation
- Ability to build teams and networks
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and team oriented
- Capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines and works well under pressure
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Basic knowledge of Process Management
- Sourcing, procurement and negotiation skills preferred
- PMI Certification a plus
Catalina is the leader in precision omni-channel media. Catalina has the most robust consumer purchase data library in the US. With this powerful data set, Catalina can reach the right consumer across devices, in store, at home, anywhere they choose to engage content. These industry leading and disrupting capabilities allow Catalina to drive truly personal brand engagements with shoppers, while delivering stellar returns and performance for our CPG / Retail partners. Beyond our existing capabilities, innovation is in our DNA. We have a healthy pipeline of disruptive new capabilities / services that will continue to improve the consumer experience and brand performance.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.