Interview Scheduler (Temp to Hire)
As a part of Catalina’s Human Resources organization, the Talent Acquisition team is responsible for identifying, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill positions that are required to meet company goals. We take great pride in attracting top talent to join Catalina’s dynamic work environment.
Temp to Hire:a working arrangement in which a worker is hired first on a temporary basis with the possibility of the position becoming full-time.
The Interview Scheduler will serve as support for all Talent Acquisition related requests to include but not limited to: heavy and complex candidate interview scheduling, employment application processing, candidate tracking (Workday) and communications as well as written offer delivery.
- Schedule high-volume, highly complex candidate interviews per week – interviews are cross-functional, span multiple regions and can include a mix breed of on-site, video/WebEx/phone
- Engage with all levels of the organization with discretion and polish
- Prepare and email offer letters for new hires
- Evaluate and respond to employee inquiries via phone, fax and email.
- Provide internal and external customers with excellent, efficient and courteous service
- Create and maintain detailed, complete and accurate records of all interactions
- Follows prescribed protocols for problem resolution
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of information, protects the assets of the Company, reports non-compliance and adheres to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Two (2+) years of HR or talent acquisition administrative support
- Proven experience handling complex calendaring and interview scheduling across multiple time zones
- Proficient on Microsoft product (SharePoint, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Prior experience with HR systems or demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems; Workday experience highly preferred
- Exceptional customer and team support skills
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.