Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner team is at the heart of the People and Culture team, and always makes decisions with Catalina’s people top of mind. This team strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Catalina has revolutionized digital marketing personalization. You'll be a promotor of Catalina’s culture and values, partnering with business leaders to help them build their teams and make sure all people decisions are based on data. You will be engaged in coaching leaders on how to consistently raise the performance bar in leading their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Catalina’s employees understand how people decisions get made. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to deliver on Catalina’s corporate goals and priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to put their HR experience into practice in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer strategic partnership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Partner with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan that aligns with Catalina’s values, and our performance-driven culture
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, HR data analysis and insights, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and employee engagement
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve culture by maintaining a pulse on our people (60 day new-hire discussions, monthly HR Connects, exit interviews)
- Integrate and partner with Talent and Culture colleagues in the Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and Benefits teams to implement solutions
- Partner with leaders on hiring needs, job description development, and reinforce interviewing and selection best practices
- Provide ongoing coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Manage the overall performance management process inclusive of goal-setting and performance review discussions
- Attend, and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate as an integral member of extended people operations team, and represent HR functional excellence when working with business partners
- Assist leaders and employees in navigating HR policies and processes
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, promotions and job re-leveling
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of 5 years as a generalist/ business partner experience; prior experience supporting a technology and/or product function is preferred.
- You know your stuff – you are an experienced HR professional who can drive talent programs, handle people dynamics and advise on HR policies; but more importantly, you know when to pull in the perspectives of the broader team
- Keeping status quo is your worst nightmare; you are motivated by complexity and challenges
- You are a high energy person and like fast paced, dynamic environments and strive in fast-paced environments
- You are high-reaching and like to win - together. You thrive off of working with smart, creative people that challenge you to perform at a higher level
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and can make sound decisions in complex situations
- You have natural curiosity and work with business partners using a consultative approach
- Highly organized; ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills, demonstrating ability to consider implications of complex problems and taking necessary actions to resolution
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Learning Management System
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.