Customer Support Associate
Why Catalina? Catalina delivers omni-channel solutions to our customers with a long-standing history of rich data assets, but our greatest asset is our people. Our guiding principles set the stage for winning in the markets we serve, and our potential is powerful. When you join the Catalina team, you will be part of an inclusive environment that embraces flexibility, community involvement, work-life balance as well as opportunities to grow professionally.
The Customer Support Associate supports the Consumer Fulfillment process by printing and mailing fulfillment offers to customers who didn't receive them in-store. Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Support Operations, they manage paper, ink, and envelope inventory, match letters with addresses, and ensure timely delivery. They also liaise with the Customer Support team to resolve any issues.
The Customer Support Associate reports to the Senior Director of Global Customer Support Operations.
Process consumer fulfillment offers on-site and package them for distribution, including printing offers and letters, matching them with envelopes, and managing the mailing process.
- Demonstrate strong planning skills to manage workload efficiently, estimating time required to complete tasks with time-sensitive deadlines, and ensuring supplies of paper and ink are adequate.
- Proactively prevent backlog by prioritizing timely completion of tasks and avoiding accumulation of pending requests.
- Promptly communicate any equipment issues, such as printer malfunction, ink spill, or missing files, to the Customer Support team.
- Demonstrate ownership of the role, independently plan and manage workload, and ensure consistent supply of necessary materials and supplies.
- Optimize efficiency by personalizing approach to printing and processing coupons, and actively seek opportunities to streamline the fulfillment process where possible.
- Consistently process coupons and letters within established timelines for mail delivery.
- Develop a thorough understanding of coupon layout and stay updated on changes or updates to design.
- Meet specific mail pickup timelines by efficiently managing workflow and completing printing and packaging tasks within necessary timeframe.
- Monitor printer and ink supplies and ensure replenishment to prevent any lapse in processing.
- Utilize postage machine to prepare envelopes for mail pickup and partner with other Network Ops members to manage volume spikes.
- Clearly communicate any issues to Customer Support team and proactively recognize and resolve job-related problems.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and provide excellent customer service with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Display exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong ability to learn and follow established procedures
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Able to work in an office setting and physically lift boxes of paper and ink, as well as operate a postage machine
- Highly organized with an initiative-taking and strategic approach to workload management
- Demonstrates a solution-focused mindset and ability to creatively problem-solve.
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure that all our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
If the position may be performed as a remote, work from home position will be in accordance with our remote work policies.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
There are no saved jobs.
You currently have no Saved Jobs