Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success and Business Consulting team provides closed-loop support and partnership with Catalina’s sales teams to create a seamless customer experience by positively engaging with and for Catalina’s customers to generate sustainable success.
Catalina’s Customer Success team works directly with our CPG, Retail, and Data Services customers to support a seamless post-sale experience and achievement of campaign objectives. We partner cross-functionally to advocate for our customers throughout the campaign lifecycle, from onboarding through optimization and results.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be solution-oriented and committed to continuous improvement, love using data to inform their work, and have a service mindset. They are analytical and detail-oriented, able to work as part of a team, and possesses exceptional communication skills.
- Establish relationships with contacts at multiple customers while executing detailed media campaigns
- Partner with customers from campaign initiation through conclusion, acting as point-person for status updates, in-flight performance and optimization opportunities, and overall campaign performance against strategic objectives
- Manage revenue delivery and in-flight optimization for all media campaigns in-flight for assigned customers. Drive decision-making and actions to optimize media campaigns based on client-defined KPIs, leverage best practices and historical campaign trends
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to recommend in-flight revenue management tactics, document and report overall campaign performance vs. customer KPIs, and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Monitor customer health by gathering regular feedback and tracking relevant data points; partner with Sales to advocate for next steps in support of maintaining and improving customer health
- Partner with Sales to present regular business reviews and post-campaign KPI results with assigned customers
- College degree in marketing, advertising, communications, economics or business degrees preferred, or more than 5 years of job experience in any of these areas.
- Minimum 1-3 years Catalina experience in Delivery, Analytics or Business Consulting required or 3 years industry experience in Customer Success, Brand Insights, Promotions, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Campaign Management
- 1 year of experience with exposure to digital media buying RTB and Programmatic experience/knowledge is a plus
- Marketing background and understanding of marketing frameworks and tools preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; data analysis, brand management
- Effective time management skills, demonstrating an ability to prioritize and meet concurrent deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including active listening, assertiveness, and persuasion; presentation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, focus on results, multitask in a fast-paced, team environment, creatively overcome obstacles, work in teams, and be flexible
- Customer mindset with a focus on customer orientation, responsiveness, building external and internal partnerships, handling difficult situations, and does not sacrifice overall quality to satisfy the customer in the short-term
- Proficient in MS Office products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Costa Rica, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure that all our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This position may be performed as a remote, work from home position in accordance with our remote work policies. This role is to be filled outside of the state of Colorado.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
There are no saved jobs.