Associate Contract Administrator
We are Catalina's Legal team. It is our job to provide guidance regarding the company's legal rights, responsibilities, and obligations. We handle a wide range of legal issues for Catalina and provide legal protection and services to the company.
The Associate Contracts Administrator is a key role within Catalina’s Legal department. The primary function of this position is to coordinate all phases of the contract life cycle for new and renewal contracts. This includes up-front communication, preparation of contract documents, revisions to terms and conditions, contract signatures and internal policy compliance, with a primary focus on Procurement Contracts.
- Coordination of contract life cycle to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance with internal process and policy requirements, including:
- Contract intake and renewal management processes in assigned contract categories
- Preparation of Catalina contract forms and documents
- Review and revision of contract terms and conditions and occasional drafting with supervision of Legal department
- Facilitating escalation and approval of contracts and contract terms and conditions
- Obtaining and documenting internal approvals and signatures
- Uploading, managing, and maintaining records within Catalina’s contract repository (Apttus)
- Partner with other departments and Catalina associates to facilitate the contract life cycle and to provide positive internal-client interactions
- Prepare reports (e.g. monthly 30/60/90/120 expiring contract reports) and facilitate review with internal business owners
- Respond to contract- and contract life cycle- related questions and issues received from internal and external stakeholders
- Special projects within the Legal department (e.g. development of SOP/training documents, process improvements/functionality for Apttus) or other departments, as appropriate
- Partner with other Legal department associates to assist with successful completion of tasks
- Training new team members
- Participation in furthering education/knowledge exchange activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business-related experience
- 1-3 years related experience; procurement contracts experience highly preferred
- Highly detail- and quality-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exercise sound business judgment and effective decision-making skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Windows, Excel, and Word
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe, and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.