Sr Data Operations Specialist
Catalina seeks a Sr. Data Operations Specialist to join our dynamic cross functional team.
This role is responsible for collaborating with our internal business partners and 3rd Parties to manage the onboarding and integration of client and 3rd party data to ensure a seamless high-quality experience. Additional key functions include working with IT, Analytics, and Product teams to identify, shape and drive the DataOps strategy and continuously working to enhance both short- and long-term operational processes.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data. This team member will be a subject matter expert with strong technical, project management, and communication skills. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and will thrive being in a liaison role between our clients and our internal IT, Analytics and Product teams.
- Manage new and existing data integrations including creating, executing and/or overseeing processes to define requirements, onboard data, log data and perform quality checks.
- Manage new and existing data integrations to send data to clients and 3rd parties, including processes to define requirements, and perform quality checks
- Develop, perform, and/or oversee processes to Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate data quality issues through established channels. Manage expectations with all impacted parties and follow through to resolution with a sense of urgency.
- Manage and execute improvement projects to enhance data monitoring, maximize data usage, and optimize data quality.
- Manage delivery standards and SLAs. Create and develop reports for internal and external partners.
- Evaluate the current architecture, including data transformation and ETL practices, and collaborate with internal business partners on developing and executing both short- and long-term solutions.
- Contribute to the education of internal and external partners on industry trends and solutions relating to DataOps solutions, proactively bringing thought leadership to address challenges.
- Maintain detailed documentations, including project documents, workflows, processes, data dictionary, and technical specifications.
- Create training materials and conduct training for new and existing team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, analytical or quantitative discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in an Operations, IT or Analytics role, ideally in a marketing or software/technology company
- Strong working knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs) and related technologies including ETL processes; Databricks experience
- Experience with Python / Pyspark SQL or other query languages.
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex problems
- Understand the agile software development lifecycle
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other project management tools
- Experience with design tools like Microsoft Visio and analytical tools like Microsoft Excel and MicroStrategy
- Excellent organizational skills, diligent, and able to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks with quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- PMP or Six Sigma certification preferred
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure that all our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
There is no jobs saved yet