The Quality Team’s role is to prevent client impacting errors and reduce financial liability from errors and defects in our business. Secondarily, the team looks to improve business efficiency and operations to enable global solutions in the products and services awe provide to the marketplace.
- The role reports to the Director of Quality
- The role provides a holistic perspective of Catalina’s business, enabling cross-functional experience and a client focus.
- As part of this team you will be helping to identify business processes and systems that need improvement and take part in the ideation of new solutions to our business challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Strive for 100% quality execution through quality assurance and testing
Conducts thorough program checks to ensure setup accuracy; checks of all assigned pre and post-live program changes
Reports and analyzes program execution errors; makes recommendations to error-proof the process to mitigate risk
- Captures management metrics and participates in management team huddles
- Creation and maintenance of any necessary quality documentation (training, checklists, best practices, etc.) in conjunction with Go University
- Supports adoption of and drives continuous improvement process changes through implementation, recommendations, and feedback
- Demonstrate high degree of flexibility and proactive critical thinking to anticipate and address potential roadblocks/issues
- Manage campaign workflow across teams to ensure client investment is on track, executed flawlessly and completed on time
- Communicate and collaborate with various internal departments regarding troubleshooting issues and other requests specific to campaign execution; help troubleshoot and resolve any campaign execution issues
- Keep Business Account Manager, Campaign Specialists, and Leadership informed of any barriers or risk discovered during quality check
- Adhere to executional best practices to ensure overall quality and compliance standards; manage against retailer and/or industry specific requirements
- Maintain understanding of all media campaign management tools to serve as internal consultant and knowledge resource on system and targeting capabilities to align with specific campaign objectives. Adhere to executional best practices and processes to ensure overall quality and compliance standards. Manage against retailer and/or industry specific requirements.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- EDUCATION: College degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Promotions, Advertising, Marketing, Campaign Management or Shared Services organizations required, 7+ years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrate agility, a continuous improvement mindset, and action-orientation; Lean Six Sigma background is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work in teams and be flexible
- Capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines and works well under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; data analysis, brand management, and skills drawing logical conclusions based on numerical results
- Cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
- Must have exceptional organizational abilities, superior follow-through and be able to focus on details
- Effective and accurate verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong proficiency with Power Point, Excel, and Word; experience using Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiarity with campaign setup and execution comprised of multiple media channels
- Excellent customer focus (customer orientation; responsiveness; build partnerships internally; handle difficult situations)
- Results oriented (display sense of urgency and persistence until goals are met; motivated by results; apply problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles)
- Innovation (create and foster change; creative problem-solving – analytic and strategic thinking; decision-making)
- Exceptional personal qualities (honesty, integrity; self-confidence; maturity, manageability; thoroughness; conviction; learning; realistic)
- Drive for success (entrepreneurial; display initiative; accountability/ownership)
- Influence skills (persuasive; assertive; effective communicator; straightforwardness/candor)
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Certification (Belt) or equivalent work experience in Lean Six Sigma
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters /placement agencies. Catalina will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.