Catalina’s personalized digital media connects shoppers to the brands we know they want. We do this by delivering only the most relevant ads and offers from their home to the aisle. And only Catalina knows the evolving purchase history and individual needs of more than three-quarters of (280 million) American shoppers. With the world’s largest shopper purchase history database driving all personalized media across our networks, Catalina drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We target consumers with the right behavior-based message when it’s most impactful via the channel that’s most likely to reach them — digital or in the store.
The Global Governance, Security and Privacy (G-GSAP) team is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering Catalina’s global data governance security and privacy compliance program. With security, risk and privacy concerns so prevalent, Catalina’s GSAP organization’s mission is to protect Catalina’s brand by identifying and reducing risk across the enterprise to improve levels of privacy, cyber security, and resilience. GSAP will identify risks, recommend solutions, and handle investigations, breaches, and incidents to ensure Catalina has a trusted and private environment that provides Catalina and Catalina clients the freedom to innovate, grow, pursue strategic goals, and to do business anywhere and anytime.
This position with report to the Director/Mgr of Privacy
Successful candidate will join a of team of highly qualified individuals who collaborate and support each other. Candidate will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge not only in privacy but also security.
Example provided in sample job attached
- Handles Data Subject Rights (DSR) requests; receives, inputs and tracks completion and compliance within designated timelines.
- Inputs, updates, and continually tracks and improves Catalina’s data mapping function in OneTrust
- Learn an assist with the administration of OneTrust to ensure the tool is continually improved and utilized fully
- Supports the Data provider due diligence process
- Supports the Third Party Assurance program.
- Support the Client Assurance program.
- Support the completion of DPIA’s as required; work with business teams to provide appropriate feedback
- Stay up-to-date on GDPR, APPI, CCPA, and other relevant privacy regulations.
- Through analysis, deliver guidance to ensure consumer experiences and internal data collection are consistent with Catalina’s privacy principles as well as applicable laws.
- Encourage privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with teams.
- Periodically supports the review Catalina’s information systems to monitor for privacy compliance
- Works with other members of the GSAP team to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, investigations, and acts as a liaison to the information systems department.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and delivery of privacy training to Catalina employees
- Participates in breach preparedness training and readiness tests and supports the investigation of any potential breach incidents, including remediation.
- Support business initiatives regarding digitalization and mobility by ensuring proper privacy measures are implemented in the business solutions and related commercial contract terms
- Liaise with other team members and with the Legal department to develop/maintain subject matter expertise, contribute to team knowledge, and maintain consistency with our business partners.
- Continue education and development to stay current regarding privacy regulations and best practices.
Engage with trade organizations and other resources to develop a holistic understanding of privacy environment and challenges across the industries
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, and 3 years professional experience.
- An IAPP Certification completed within 18 months of hire
- 2 years of privacy experience or 6 years of compliance
- Knowledge of GDPR, APPI, CCPA, and other privacy regulations
- Basic understanding of security controls
- Experience working with disparate teams.
- Strong ability to communicate the importance of privacy by design as a business differentiator and core value, beyond legal compliance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex issue in English
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Master’s degree or JD
- Security certification such as CISSP
- Already hold a IAPP certification
- Experience with compliance
- Ability to speak and/or read a third language such as French, German, Japanese, Italian
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.