Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Catalina seeks a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our dynamic cross functional team. The Digital Ad Operations Specialist reports into the Director of Ad Operations.
This role is responsible for making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data to glean insights to increase margins and performance. This key team member will need to be comfortable working on high-profile accounts, running across multiple DSP’s, and a stickler for organization. Main duties will involve trafficking online ads within the programmatic space, managing programs against KPIs through daily optimization, margin management and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify ideal delivery/performance solution for each client
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks
- Maintain margin goals
- Ensure all client delivery restrictions are abided by
- Collaborate with Digital Ad Ops SMEs in the creation of solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Proactively make recommendations to teams and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the client on the levers that influence delivery Success Metrics
- Delivery of campaigns against goal
- Delivery of performance against client KPIs
- Ensure timely trafficking of all banner, video, native and rich media units across mobile and desktop advertising campaigns
- Quality check all creatives and tags
- Gather all information required to properly start campaign from multiple organizations inside and outside of Catalina
- Maintain strong troubleshooting (QA) expertise at the campaign, line item and creative level
- 3+ years of ad trafficking experience – preferably from a programmatic vendor or an agency
- Ability to juggle multiple tools and maintain an understanding of the overall campaign goals
- Ability to escalate issues preventing the campaign to start on time
- Ability to work independently while relying on a larger team to face obstacles
- Experience with DSPs and working in the Real Time Bidding space
- Strong understanding of the online advertising industry, ad serving technologies, campaign metrics and optimization strategies
- Preferred higher-educated (media, marketing or IT) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Lean, Agile or Quality Certification desired but not required
- Knowledge and practice with 3rd party tracking and ad-serving technology related to media buying is a plus
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.