Data Operations Analyst
Catalina seeks a Data Operations Analyst to join our dynamic cross functional team.
This role is responsible for executing defined processes to onboard and integrate client and 3rd party data to ensure a seamless high-quality experience. This includes developing cross-functional relationships with internal partners in Analytics, Product, and Technology in order to troubleshoot and address data issues.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data, technology and process improvement. This team member will be a self-started and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Execute defined processes to onboard and integrate client and 3rd party data (in-coming and out-going)
- Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate data quality issues through established channels. Manage expectations with all impacted parties and follow through to resolution with a sense of urgency.
- Contribute to and execute improvement projects to enhance data monitoring, maximize data usage, and optimize data quality.
- Manage delivery standards and SLAs. Create and develop reports for internal and external partners.
- Maintain detailed documentation, including workload status, processes, and technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, analytical or quantitative discipline preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in an Operations, IT or Analytics role, ideally in a marketing or software/technology company
- Working knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs) and related technologies including ETL processes; Databricks; Azure, Snowflake, etc. preferred
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel and MicroStrategy
- Good organizational skills, diligent, and able to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks with quality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure that all our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
There is no jobs saved yet