Catalina, the leader in personalized digital media, seeks a Campaign Specialist to join the multi-national Media Operations team within the Global Operations organization. The Campaign Specialist is responsible for end-to-end campaign execution, including setup, optimization, and delivery. This role a critical member of a cross-functional team spanning Sales, Sales Support, Operations, and Analytics that ensures consistent high-quality delivery for our customers. The Campaign Specialist is an internal knowledge center for his/her client(s) and their clients’ industry/category. A successful candidate will thrive in fast-paced environments, be solution focused, have a hunger for solving problems quickly, and skilled at learning evolving systems.
- Execute client campaign(s) based on client-defined KPIs, leveraging best practices coupled with historical learnings
- Execute based on direction from Business Account Manager and Analytic teams to deliver against predicted outcomes
- Partner with graphic design team and client to develop creative campaign elements needed for sales presentations, strategic opportunities, and client meetings
- Ensure program is in market and accurate on expected start date by using the appropriate content management system
- Demonstrate high degree of flexibility and proactive critical thinking to anticipate and address potential roadblocks
- Manage campaign workflow across teams to ensure client investment is on track, executed flawlessly and completed on time
- Communicate and collaborate with various internal departments regarding troubleshooting issues and other requests specific to campaign execution; help troubleshoot and resolve any campaign execution issues
- Keep Business Account Manager and Leadership informed of any barriers to preventing or delaying Catalina from delivering against client investment and plan
- Adhere to executional best practices to ensure overall quality and compliance standards; manage against retailer and/or industry specific requirements
- Maintain understanding of all media campaign management tools to serve as internal consultant and knowledge resource on system and targeting capabilities to align with specific campaign objectives. Adhere to executional best practices and processes to ensure overall quality and compliance standards. Manage against retailer and/or industry specific requirements.
- EDUCATION: College degree required; marketing and business degrees preferred
- EXPERIENCE: 2 years’ industry experience in Promotions, Advertising, Marketing or Campaign Management
- Demonstrate agility, a continuous improvement mindset, and action-orientation
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work in teams and be flexible
- Capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines and works well under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; data analysis, brand management, and skills drawing logical conclusions based on numerical results
- Cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
- Must have exceptional organizational abilities, superior follow-through and be able to focus on details
- Effective and accurate verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong proficiency with Power Point, Excel, and Word; experience using Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiarity with campaign setup and execution comprised of multiple media channels
- Excellent customer focus (customer orientation; responsiveness; build partnerships internally; handle difficult situations)
- Results oriented (display sense of urgency and persistence until goals are met; motivated by results; apply problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles)
- Innovation (create and foster change; creative problem-solving – analytic and strategic thinking; decision-making)
- Exceptional personal qualities (honesty, integrity; self-confidence; maturity, manageability; thoroughness; conviction; learning; realistic)
- Drive for success (entrepreneurial; display initiative; accountability/ownership)
- Influence skills (persuasive; assertive; effective communicator; straightforwardness/candor)
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.