Catalina’s personalized digital media drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading CPG retailers and brands. Catalina personalizes the consumer’s path to purchase through mobile, online and in-store networks powered by the largest shopper history database in the world. Catalina is based in St. Petersburg, FL, with operations in the United States, Europe and Japan.
The Account Analyst is a motivated and positive individual. The Account Analyst utilizes their experience in project coordination, technical knowledge, and organization skills to drive customer satisfaction. They exhibit enthusiasm, passion, agility and dedication. They have a demonstrated track record of being proactive, resourceful, and trusted.
The incumbent will be responsible for completing tasks directed by US Engagement Managers to drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding and representing the customers’ needs, providing responsive service to address customer issues, managing special projects, and building strong relationships with business partners. This requires good relationship management skills combined with a basic knowledge of network architecture, PC and printer operability, and POS systems.
- Execute assigned tasks as directed by US Engagement Managers – add new stores/lanes, remove stores/lanes, convert stores.
- Build solid relationships with internal business partners with a focus on operations and technology.
- Develop and maintain project plans and status.
- Manage and resolve open client issues.
- Research history of re-occurring client issues to identify root cause and develop improvement plans.
- Complete regular client-specific project status reports.
- Identify opportunities to improve client satisfaction and assist in developing improvement plans.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university required. Business focus preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management with an emphasis in operations and/or technology preferred.
- Grocery, Drug or Mass Merchandiser retail industry preferred.
- Performance Excellence certification or experience preferred (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Good Communication (strong listening skills, speaking and writing skills)
- Customer Focus (responds to needs, handles difficult situations with tact and diplomacy)
- Familiarity with basics of network architecture and infrastructure (circuits, routers, IP mapping, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of PC and printer hardware and software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience with ticket management systems (e.g., SalesForce, JIRA) for incident management, reporting and analysis of trends
- Ability to work independently and remotely if applicable
- Results Oriented (motivated by results of quality work; uses appropriate problem-solving techniques to overcome obstacles)
- Influence Skills (ability to present ideas and point-of-view in an assertive, straightforward and respectful manner; establishes win-win situations; demonstrates ability to understand the viewpoint of others; displays appropriate use of tact)
- Quality of Work (identifies problems correctly; monitors work for accuracy; analyzes data thoroughly; displays commitment to quality work)
- Productivity (makes timely and sound decisions; enhances work group productivity; demonstrates ability to meet deadlines, ability to handle multiple requests)
- Personal Work Habits (displays high level of integrity; self-confident; displays discretion)
- Team Orientation (shows respect for others, builds and maintains relationships, effectively manages disagreements, values diversity)
- Adaptability (promotes and initiates useful change, effective with ambiguity)
- Understand Catalina’s competitive landscape.
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.