Regional Director, Digital Sales
Regional Director, Digital Sales
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies & their agencies. This candidate would work on a team that specializes in strategic development of Catalina’s agency relationships and delivering solutions for their clients. A passion for teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue goals for assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned accounts and deliver timely weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to sales management
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key media buying decision makers at media buying & media planning agencies. You will be responsible for leading the agency relationship and coordinating with CPG Sales lead assigned to the brand the agency is supporting. Drive incremental revenue from agencies by identifying solutions to make Catalina audience and measurement offerings a must-buy.
- Understand the programmatic media environment and competitive landscape to educate clients regarding the value of Purchase Based Targeting, Catalina’s offerings and Catalina’s points of differentiation in the marketplace.
- When working directly with the manufacturer, guide brand client’s digital strategy and tactical planning under direction of CPG Sales account lead, when needed. Share digital subject matter expertise with CPG Sellers in assigned territory.
- Demonstrate consultative selling skills in enabling agencies & customers to drive their business and achieve their objectives. Utilize Catalina’s data and insights in client and agency conversations. Build strong and impactful marketing strategies & proposals for agencies & clients.
- Deliver account management oversight on digital campaigns. Work directly with Analytics, Digital Operations, Creative Services, Product, Solutions, and/or 3rd party vendor teams to design digital program execution (e.g., audience, media format & channels, promotional CTA) and measurement plan.
- Ensure all agency/client brand safety/fraud and viewability requirements are built into managed service campaigns. Work with Client Service Manager (CSM) account leads to ensure on-time and on-plan campaign delivery and that post-campaign wrap-up reports are properly analyzed for campaign measurement reporting that provide actionable insights to agencies & clients. Lead campaign performance and learning reporting to agencies, with recommendations for future planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of experience working at or selling to NY based media buying or media planning agencies
- Minimum of five years selling experience, with a successful track record of closing new business.
- Experience selling OTT, Addressable TV or Advanced TV solutions
- In-depth knowledge of and interest in following industry trends, online advertising processes and techniques. Strong understanding of programmatic media, media technologies & channels, digital media and agency organization, as well agency/trading desk dynamics
- Proven success with new account/agency selling to Senior-Level decision-makers.
- Experience working with CPG industry and offline customer/consumer data.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of marketing, media buying, and client ROI. Strong networking capabilities and displays strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable.
- Demonstrates strong external focus with the ability to produce results in a fast paced and fluid business environment with competing priorities.
- Motivated, organized, energized and positive attitude.
- Strong probing and listening skills.
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent written communications.
- Ability to exhibit creative problem solving and decision making based on sound data analysis.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and managing contacts/workflow with CRM technology (Salesforce)
- Candidate should live in/around NYC plus have the willingness and ability to travel.
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.