Regional Director, Digital Sales- Remote NY
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies & their agencies. This candidate would work on a team that specializes in strategic development of Catalina’s agency relationships and delivering solutions for their clients. A passion for teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry.
The Regional Director, Digital Sales reports to the Group Director, Digital Strategy & Sales and is responsible for achieving the market’s digital revenue growth numbers via:
1. Agencies: identifying, penetrating/selling, closing & overall account management for programmatic self-serve and managed digital media programs to agency partners and
2. Clients: partnering with our CPG Sales team as the digital subject matter expert and sales partner to sell, activate & report out performance on digital campaigns sold directly to the manufacturer.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue goals for assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned accounts and deliver timely weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to sales management
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key media buying decision makers at digital media & media planning agencies. You will be responsible for leading the agency relationship and coordinating with CPG Sales lead assigned to the brand the agency is supporting. Drive incremental revenue from digital & media agencies by identifying solutions to make Catalina digital offerings a must-buy.
- Understand the programmatic media environment and competitive landscape to educate clients regarding the value of Purchase Based Targeting, Catalina’s offerings and Catalina’s points of differentiation in the marketplace.
- When working directly with the manufacturer, guide brand client’s digital strategy and tactical planning under direction of CPG Sales account lead, when needed. Share digital subject matter expertise with CPG Sellers in assigned territory.
- Demonstrate consultative selling skills in enabling agencies & customers to drive their business and achieve their objectives. Utilize Catalina’s data and insights in client and agency conversations. Build strong and impactful marketing strategies & proposals for agencies & clients.
- Deliver account management oversight on digital campaigns. Work directly with Analytics, Digital Operations, Creative Services, Product, Solutions, and/or 3rd party vendor teams to design digital program execution (e.g., audience, media format & channels, promotional CTA) and measurement plan. Ensure all agency/client brand safety/fraud and viewability requirements are built into managed service campaigns. Work with Client Service Manager (CSM) account leads to ensure on-time and on-plan campaign delivery and that post-campaign wrap-up reports are properly analyzed for digital campaign measurement reporting that provide actionable insights to agencies & clients. Lead digital campaign performance and learning reporting to agencies, with recommendations for future planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of experience working at or selling to NY based digital media or media planning agencies
- Minimum of five years selling experience, with a successful track record of closing new business.
- In-depth knowledge of and interest in following industry trends, online advertising processes and techniques. Strong understanding of programmatic media, media technologies & channels, digital media and agency organization, as well agency/trading desk dynamics
- Proven success with new account/agency selling to Senior-Level decision-makers.
- Experience working with CPG industry and digital customer/consumer data.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of marketing, media buying, and client ROI. Strong networking capabilities and displays strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Demonstrates strong external focus with the ability to produce results in a fast paced and fluid business environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to exhibit creative problem solving and decision making based on sound data analysis.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and managing contacts/workflow with CRM technology (Salesforce)
Catalina is the leader in precision omni-channel media. Catalina has the most robust consumer purchase data library in the US. With this powerful data set, Catalina can reach the right consumer across devices, in store, at home, anywhere they choose to engage content. These industry leading and disrupting capabilities allow Catalina to drive truly personal brand engagements with shoppers, while delivering stellar returns and performance for our CPG / Retail partners. Beyond our existing capabilities, innovation is in our DNA. We have a healthy pipeline of disruptive new capabilities / services that will continue to improve the consumer experience and brand performance.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.