Regional Director, Data Services
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies & their agencies. Our team specializes in the strategic development of Catalina’s relationships with DSP’s, MVPD’s, media companies, Data partners and platforms while delivering solutions for their clients, from a Data Services perspective. A passion for teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue goals for assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned accounts and deliver timely weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to sales management
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key decision makers at DSP’s, Media Companies, Data Partners, MVPD’s and platforms. You will be responsible for leading the relationship and coordinating with CPG Sales and Agency leads assigned to the brand/agency your client is supporting.
- Understand the media environment and competitive landscape to educate clients regarding the value of Purchase Based Targeting, Catalina’s measurement solutions and Catalina’s points of differentiation in the marketplace.
- Provide CPG and Agency sales leads with innovative opportunities uncovered from deep understanding of clients products and offerings
- Demonstrate consultative selling skills in enabling agencies & customers to drive their business and achieve their objectives. Utilize Catalina’s data and insights in client and agency conversations. Build strong and impactful marketing strategies & proposals for agencies & clients.
- Deliver account management oversight for audience creation and measurement SOW. Work directly with Business Consultants and Analytics, Operations, Product, Solutions, and/or 3rd party vendor teams to streamline campaign execution. Work with Business Consultants and Analytics to ensure on-time audience delivery and post-campaign wrap-up reports that provide actionable insights to clients. Work closely with CPG and Agency sales teams to train and educate on case studies that can help drive their business forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of experience working at or selling to NY based DSP, media company, addressable TV provider, or media platform.
- Minimum of five years selling experience, with a successful track record of closing new business.
- In-depth knowledge of and interest in following industry trends, advertising processes and techniques. Strong understanding of programmatic media, media technologies & channels, advanced TV, digital media and agency organization, as well agency/trading desk dynamics
- Proven success with new accounts selling to Senior-Level decision-makers.
- Experience working with CPG industry and digital customer/consumer data.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of marketing, media buying, and client ROI. Strong networking capabilities and displays strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable.
- Demonstrates strong external focus with the ability to produce results in a fast paced and fluid business environment with competing priorities.
- Motivated, organized, energized and positive attitude.
- Strong probing and listening skills.
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent written communications.
- Ability to exhibit creative problem solving and decision making based on sound data analysis.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and managing contacts/workflow with CRM technology (Salesforce)
- Willingness and ability to travel Domestic and/or International as needed
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.