Director, Brand Development (Sales - Remote)
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies. We specialize in strategic development of Catalina’s largest and most innovative clients. We utilize our unique real-time attribution models to improve the effectiveness of our clients’ digital media campaigns.
We also leverage the industry’s largest purchase based data set to allow CPG clients to identify the precision audiences that drive conversion.
A passion for innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry!
Location: This person may work remotely from the Chicago, Boston, NY, or NJ area.
The Director of Brand Development is responsible for managing relationships with Catalina’s CPG / brand clients. This individual will leverage Catalina’s industry-leading innovation to maintain and grow his/her customer accounts, optimizing revenue opportunities.
- Act as a trusted marketing consultant, build meaningful value-add relationships
- Use data, research, and insights to lead CPG clients toward a Catalina solution
- Sell a product mix to ensure success; with a strong emphasis on digital solutions
- Manage relationships across multiple clients, multiple functions (brand marketing, field sales, consumer promotion) and at all levels of the organization
- Accurately forecast, track, and report revenue
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Other relevant duties
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant work; selling print and/or digital media
- Industry: CPG, Marketing, Media, Advertising, or related
- Calling on CPG clients; OTC/ health/beauty highly preferred
- Managing client relationships
- Print and digital media products
- Selling multiple / integrated products
- Proven experience and continual development of proficiency with solution selling and closing opportunities
- Exhibit strong skills in: problem resolution, overcoming objections, initiative, conceptual selling, presentation delivery, negotiation, innovation, and managing multiple priorities
- Experience with syndicated CPG data (Nielsen, IRI, Catalina, etc.)
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.