Director, Brand Development - Retail
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest Retail companies. We specialize in strategic development of Catalina’s largest and most innovative clients. A passion for innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry!
This opportunity is fully REMOTE, and candidates in the Midwest or EST are encouraged to apply!
The Director of Brand Development is responsible for managing partnerships across Catalina’s Retail partners. This candidate can be successful by leveraging our industry-leading innovation to better achieve a client’s strategy and ultimately driving revenue.
- Achieve revenue goals by serving as a trusted marketing consultant.
- Confirm objectives, utilize insights/custom research to provide a deeper understanding of the challenge/opportunity. Then, design, sell, and manage targeted campaigns that deliver measurable success against the clients’ KPIs.
- Develop a business plan that includes Omni-Channel solutions & new advertising capabilities to increase client penetration and sustainable revenue growth.
- Build and manage relationships across multiple clients, multiple functions (brand marketing, field sales, consumer promotion) and at all levels of the organization.
- Manage accounts including revenue forecasting and the managing of programs, budgets and accounts receivable.
- Overnight travel to customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 6 years previous sales/marketing experience in a Retail industry
- Experience in digital/mobile roles in CPG industry or agency a plus
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales, with particular emphasis on the CPG manufacturer/retail sales environment and experience with digital marketing.
- Ability to understand several retailer categories and make recommendations to address strategic initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface and sell at all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Budget management, financial projection skills.
- Ability to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
Diversity, Inclusion + Belongingness
Catalina is committed to investing in, empowering, and retaining a more inclusive community within our company. We are dedicated to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and a voice to be heard. Our goal is to ensure that all our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
This role is to be filled outside of the state of Colorado.
There are no saved jobs.