Manager, Brand Development
Our team proudly manages Catalina's relationship with the Wakefern Food Corporation- the largest grocery retailer in the greater NY/Philadelphia market. Like our other retail partners, the Wakefern Food Corp relies on Catalina for best-in-class solutions to meet their dynamic marketing needs!
Location: Edison, NJ.
*If candidate is willing to travel periodically, we may also consider greater NY area, Chicago, or St. Petersburg, FL.
The Manager of Brand Development is responsible for supporting the sales leaders who manage the Wakefern partnership. This individual can be successful by leveraging Catalina’s industry-leading innovation to support driving revenue.
- Attend meetings and provide consultative support to retain and build our relationship with Wakefern. Fulfill project management role on multiple projects across the team. Assist in communication for troubleshooting among client and internal teams.
- Analyze client categories, brands, and competition to support sales leaders in building effective targeted marketing solutions.
- Create and summarize insights to develop client presentation reflecting how Catalina solution can achieve client's business need.
- Create program designs aimed at achieving client objective. Monitor campaigns to ensure program execution meets client objectives. Collaborate with internal team to adapt as necessary to ensure client objectives/program performance is met.
- Assist in the research, analysis and evaluation of executed campaigns.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of sales support or client relationship experience
- Knowledge of CPG or retail industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal); able to establish and lead positive working relationships with internal and external clients
- Experience in marketing, campaign management, or digital/mobile integrated advertising
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.