Technical Account Manager
Catalina seeks a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our dynamic cross functional team. The Technical Account Manager will report into the Senior Director of Advertising Operations.
The Technical Account Manager will own the post sales customer journey, with Catalina’s largest CPG customers, from onboarding users, building custom Purchased Based targeting strategies to providing optimization recommendations to drive client KPIs.
Will act as a primary technical point of contact for Clients to help troubleshoot issues and be the voice of the customer, working with internal teams to act in your client’s best interests.
This role will partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Product and Analytics, to build out process that will streamline customer onboarding, measurement best practices, in-flight optimization consultation and end of campaign measurement results review
- Work with Product, Solutions, and Commercialization teams to enhance customer onboarding process and documentation around best practices
- Work with Analytics to maintain measurement best practices and client recommendations/consultation playbook
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Understand client’s strategy and KPI’s in order to create targeting strategies that will have maximum impact on client specific outcomes
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for in-flight optimizations
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science teams to analyze performance results and present outcomes and recommendations to clients
- Guide and coach customers and Digital Sales team with proactive customer success processes
- Work closely with internal account teams to identify risks and growth opportunities and perform periodic business reviews.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Catalina’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Technical Account Management or other post-sale client-facing roles in a SaaS organization
- Experience with data analytics to provide business insight and experience with databases, SQL, and Linux
- Knowledge of account services and data analytics
- Have a deep technical understanding of the ad serving environment including RTB/exchanges/programmatic buying
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of ad serving code including, but not limited to, major commercial ad servers and pixel container code
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's degree with a technology-related major or appropriate combination of education and experience
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.