Group Director, Brand Development (Sales- Remote)
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies. We specialize in strategic development of Catalina’s largest and most innovative clients. A passion for innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry!
Location: Chicago or greater Chicago area (remote)
The Group Director, Brand Development (Sales) strategically influences current and new clients while managing a team who accomplishes this success on a daily basis. Working closely with cross-functional teams, this role requires developing unique business solutions grounded in Catalina’s Value Proposition. Principle duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop sales plans and coordinate marketing strategies for account management team, within the context of the overall corporate plan
- Establishes and maintains sales relationships with major accounts/customers
- Manage key sales accounts within product range or assigned territory
- Identify decision-makers at the client, understand strategic business challenges and priorities, and lead teams in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to an account
- Direct/Manage/Supervise a team responsible for selling the organization’s products and/or services
- Provide leadership to obtain maximum sales revenues and attainment of corporate objectives
- Responsible for the development of alternative direct sales strategies, aiming at achievement and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives to support the growth of the company's business
- Assists executives in defining organizational goals and strategic plans
- Expert business knowledge with comprehensive understanding of the organization and functional area(s)
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- A minimum of 15 years successful Brand Management and/or outside Sales experience within the eco-system focused on Promotions or Advertising.
- Working knowledge of products, media, promotions, sales, shopper and analytics within a CPG environment.
- Proven success with existing business account penetration selling to Senior-Level decision-makers.
- Ability to develop senior-level, trust and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and cross-sell opportunities that best meet client’s needs.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of marketing, media buying, and client ROI.
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer.
- Ability to remain focused and adaptable during rapid change.
- Solid computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with the CPG industry and digital customer/consumer data.
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers.
- Strong digital skills a must (media, promotion, on-line and mobile, shopper and analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret/understand the insights and data.
- Ability to travel as needed
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.