Catalina’s Office Administration team has the responsibility of ensuring that the administrative activities within the organization run efficiently. We take great pride in maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Location: 222 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago
The Executive Assistant will ensure proper flow of office procedures and support Sales leaders by carrying out common office duties and helping with special projects.
- Coordinates senior level industry and client meetings; and build relationships and understanding of critical contacts, executives
- Prioritize and appropriately handle documents and sensitive confidential and complex information with the utmost discretion and diplomacy
- Type and transcribe thoughtful correspondence, memorandums, etc.
- Compile and bind material for Executive level meetings
- Plan, schedule and coordinate routine travel and meetings as necessary (prepare and distribute agendas / meeting minutes, coordinates facility, video/audio conference, confirms meals)
- Prepare reports
- Prepare / submit expense reports
- Provide presentation support
- Create and update Excel worksheets and documents
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, video conferencing, and WebEx
- General office support (assist Office Manager, stock supplies, distribute packages/mail, order lunches for meetings, etc.)
- All other duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 8+ years Executive Assistant experience with at least 2 years of experience supporting senior level executives.
- Prior Sales support and/or marketing experience helpful but not required.
- Possess a strong bias for action and be able to multi-task to complete projects and assignments
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be computer savvy
- Clear focus on attention to detail and a flexible “can-do” attitude. Must be a team player
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace