Director, Product Management - Measurement
Director of Product Management - Measurement
Data and information are Catalina’s core assets. We are the Product organization. Our ability to successfully aggregate, productize, and monetize these assets effectively is critical. The company has invested heavily in attracting a world-class team of industry leaders to drive this effort!
Location: Chicago preferred. Will consider a remote employee.
Catalina is looking for a talented Director of Product Management -Measurement to define and drive Catalina’s CPG based measurement product suite.
This is a hands-on job for a dynamic leader who works across all phases of product development and product management related to omnichannel measurement across digital (desktop, mobile, TV, etc.) and instore channels. This job will collaborate with Analytics, BuyerVision Digital Advertising, MTA (multi-touch-attribution), and other business units to drive consistency for omni-channel measurement while shaping the ability to derive new insights for Catalina’s business.
As a part of this role, the Director of Product Management – Measurement, will assess market needs, quantify opportunity, write requirements, prioritize roadmap, and drive product releases across cross-functional development teams (primarily Development, Finance, Analytics, Solutions, and Marketing). In addition, this individual will help create marketing requirements, product positioning, administration and sales support. This person will also take point on advocating the products with partners and clients as needed.
- Develop and maintain a product omnichannel measurement roadmap and regularly update to key partners and stakeholders
- Manage the creation and articulation of key value propositions, use cases and features/functionality, and market/business requirements
- Define measurement and analytical recommendations for projects and products like multi-touch attribution, linear TV measurement, custom/syndicated programmatic audiences, etc.
- Understand business needs/goals and develop omnichannel measurement plans to measure core KPI’s and optimize the initiatives to drive better performance
- Ensure that measurement solutions adhere to Catalina data privacy and regulatory compliance
- Engage with data engineering to ensure omnichannel measurement solutions can scale and be automated
- Develop and test concepts, build prototypes and MVPs, validate marketability of product with clients
- Ensure all omnichannel measurement product releases meet the functionality, performance and quality standards
- Provide Sales with training and support, including traveling to partner and client locations as necessary
- Keep business, development and executive stakeholders informed of status and issues
- Work within the defined Product Management processes and contribute on-going process expansion and improvement ideas.
- 4+ years’ experience in product management, or similar functions for technical products
- At least 3 years’ experience as a product manager for omni measurement related products within the Digital advertising ecosystem across multiple channels in the CPG space
- Understanding of digital measurement methodologies, including “top-down” and “bottom-up” methods, closed loop measurement, “test and control” measurement, etc.
- Understanding omnichannel KPIs like cross-channel conversion rate; cross-channel basket size, etc.
- Understanding of the AdTech ecosystem and the roles of key players (including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc.)
- Understanding various attribution approaches like, first-touch, last-touch, and multi-touch attribution
- Solid working knowledge of market research and marketing analysis concepts
- Experience creating and managing strategic product roadmaps to advance a digital business
- Experience working with Sales teams to ensure proper delivery of digital product messages
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with coursework in computer-science, data-science, statistics, mathematics
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.