Client Solutions Manager
We are the Digital Client Solutions team. Catalina counts on us to help with the roll out of all of our client's digital campaigns and new innovative solutions!
We are trusted to partner closely with our Sales counterparts and other internal teams to ensure that digital campaigns meet client expectations and new products are introduced successfully.
The Client Solutions Manager (CSM) will be responsible for leading execution and campaign management. He/she will consult with sales directors, work with the cross functional team to leverage insights that align to stated client objectives, develop the campaign design estimate, analyze data to design optimal campaigns, and lead analysis of measurement. The CSM will also communicate across the value chain to all functional areas and manage the campaign from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will act as a strategic partner and digital expert to the sales teams supporting our brand and retailer clients partnering to support their selling efforts by managing and delivering these campaigns. They thrive on continuous improvement and process, love using data to inform their work, and have a service mind-set. They are analytical and detail-oriented, able to work as part of a team, and possess exceptional communication skills.
- Support and collaborate with the sales directors in pre-sales activities inclusive of working with internal peers for targeting and creating program designs based on best practices
- Support the creation of campaign designs across several different clients of varying size, budget, digital fluency, and strategy.
- Work as the client-facing liaison to finalize campaign details and gather all needed launch assets
- Keep the client informed of campaign performance throughout the duration (inclusive of both internal and external KPIs)
- Prepare the final wrap up materials and campaign results at the close of the campaign
- Coordinate with buying team to design and optimize for cost efficiencies, deliver to KPIs, and review reporting
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns as needed
- Partner with a variety of external partners for ad serving, viewability, measurement and fraud
- Assist with month end client billing and monthly/quarterly revenue forecasting in Salesforce
- Identify opportunities for campaign and/or account growth & success
- Assist with project management tasks such as managing timelines, prioritizing critical path work, ensuring tasks are completed and moving per plan and according to deadlines
- Support workflow collaboration across teams to ensure client investment is on track, executed flawlessly and completed on time
- Communicate campaign status via collaboration tools to multiple stakeholders (Sales, Media Services, and Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, math, economics, or related field
- 1 year of experience with exposure to digital media buying RTB; Programmatic experience/knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create client presentations that effectively position solutions against client objectives
- High competency level in MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet concurrent deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—personable, charismatic
- Customer Focus (customer orientation; responsiveness; build partnerships internally; handle difficult situations)
- Communication (listening skills; speaking and writing skills)
- Results Orientation (display sense of urgency and persistence until goals are met; motivated by results; apply problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles)
- Innovation (create and foster change; creative problem-solving – analytic and strategic thinking; decision-making)
- Knowledge and practice with third-party tracking and ad-serving technology related to media buying
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.