Associate Director, Brand Development- (Retail Sales)
We are Catalina’s Retail Sales team. We are privileged to serve an incredible portfolio of well-established, successful organizations. Our Retail partners count on us to deliver best-in-class solutions to meet their marketing needs.
Location:Chicago. Will also consider remote workers located in the Midwest.
The Associate Director, Brand Development (Sales) is responsible for managing Catalina’s relationship with our retail customers. This individual will leverage Catalina’s industry-leading innovation to maintain and grow this account, optimizing revenue opportunities.
Serve as a trusted marketing consultant that identifies client objectives and then sells outcome-based program designs that deliver measurable success against the clients’ success measures.
Achieve revenue goals through the development of a business plan that incorporates Catalina’s capabilities and innovation to increase client penetration which leads to incremental revenue growth.
Think strategically while also maintaining a passion for tactical detail level execution.
Build and manage relationships across multiple internal/external clients, multiple functions (marketing, merchandising, eComm/digital, operations, CPG Customers) and at all levels of the organization.
Analyze data to design efficient and effective program solutions.
Manage multiple campaigns including revenue forecasting and the managing of programs, budgets and accounts receivable.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Two to four years of relevant experience, emphasis in marketing, promotion or sales.
- Experience with Grocery and/or Drug retailers; eComm/digital/mobile roles in CPG industry a plus.
- Proven track record of developing relationships with clients, co-workers, vendors and business partners.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Exhibit strong skills in problem resolution, overcoming objections, initiative, conceptual selling, presentation delivery, negotiation, innovation, and managing multiple priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and proficiency with other basic software packages (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface and sell at all levels of management.
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.