Associate Director, Brand Development - CPG (Sales - Remote)
We are highly motivated group that is privileged to work with the country’s largest CPG companies. We specialize in strategic development of Catalina’s largest and most innovative clients. A passion for innovation and entrepreneurship drives our group to deliver the best performing marketing activation and attribution solutions within the industry!
This person will work remotely from California- Los Angeles highly preferred. The Associate Director of Brand Development is responsible for elevating partnerships across Catalina’s CPG / Brand partners. This candidate can be successful by enhancing consumer engagements, improving campaign outcomes, and leveraging our industry leading innovation to better achieve a client’s strategy.
- Design program campaigns informed by analytic insights & engineered to yield outcomes that align with client objectives.
- Utilize various Catalina tools for insights creation, review, design and delivery for both program execution, and strategic client business challenges with custom research
- Analyze data to identify compelling opportunities, to inform the design of efficient and effective program solutions, and to optimize for improved efficiency.
- Manage program executions, budget-management, and accounts receivable
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and seamless process of Contracting, Activation, & Measurement.
- Assist with revenue forecasting based on program pacing and opportunity pipeline
- Build sales, insights & results presentations
- Pull and build insights reports for prospecting opportunities
- Coordinate estimates with the digital teams
- Participate in calls and communications with current and prospective new clients as needed
- Other relevant duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 4 years previous sales/marketing experience in CPG industry
- Experience in digital/mobile roles in CPG industry or agency, a plus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales, with particular emphasis on the CPG manufacturer/retail sales environment and experience with digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Budget management, financial projection skills.
- Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity.
- Ability to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Syndicated CPG Data (Nielsen, IRI, Catalina, etc.)
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina's mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer's path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit
www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.