Media and Trade Marketing Solutions Europe
Catalina’s personalized digital media network connects shoppers to the brands we know they want.
We leverage the world’s largest shopper purchase history database to drive lift and loyalty for the leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers around the globe. Catalina targets consumers with the right behavior-based message, when it’s most impactful, via the channel that’s most likely to reach them — on the web, on mobile devices, or in the store.
Catalina operates in an exciting and fast paced In-Store/Digital Marketing arena that is an ideal environment for someone who wants to learn new skills and build their career.
We are seeking a Media and Trade-Marketing Solutions Manager to join our International Solutions Team located in Paris. You would report to the head of Media and Trade-Marketing Solutions, Europe.
PURPOSE OF THE MISSION:
Develop and scale up Media and Trade-Marketing Solutions based on shopper data. Those new businesses address CPG Brands' needs and generate fast business growth for Catalina and revenues for retailers’ partners.
· Build and scale up New Media and Trade-Marketing Solutions – from idea to life: identify opportunities (be in touch with the fast-changing media and retail landscape), write concept, lead project team for pilot implementation, create business cases, go-to-market strategies (set partnership when required).
· Build effective collaboration internally with Country Sales Retail, Country Sales Manufacturers, Analytics, Operations and IT teams and externally with tech partners to establish the new solutions and to reach business goals.
Ensure fast pace of execution.
· Enable sales teams in our European markets (France, Italy, Germany, the UK): competitive analysis, prioritization,
storytelling, pricing, high-impact materials that clearly explain the value and unique advantage of our products, business cases. Bring expertise throughout the selling process.
· Coordinate the smooth execution of the campaigns by enabling supporting departments with a problem-solving and can-do mindset.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· 5-8 years of relevant experience in the field of Innovation / Marketing Activation / Shopper Marketing. Experience in a CPG company (manufacturer, retailer or agency) is mandatory. Experience in the web technology sector is a plus.
· Knowledge of digital and marketing landscape.
· Entrepreneurial and resilient spirit: capable of running with ideas from scratch to delivery. You see opportunities rather than issues.
· Curiosity about the latest mobile, commerce, consumer internet trends and emerging technologies and willingness to grow as a professional.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration is required.